Source: FDA Food Safety Recalls RSS Feed
https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png 0 0 Heather Davis https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png Heather Davis2022-12-06 15:23:002022-12-06 15:23:00Cranberry Sweets & More Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Peanuts In “Mint Meltaways”
Cranberry Sweets & More of Coos Bay, Oregon is voluntarily recalling its 4 and 8 ounce packages of "Mint Meltaways" candies because they may contain undeclared peanuts. People who have allergies to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
A female-owned plaintiffs’ firm specializing in catastrophic personal injury, sexual assault, and employment discrimination with over 20 years of legal experience.
Amy Carter, Managing Shareholder
Heather Davis, Attorney
- VistaPharm LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Sucralfate Oral Suspension, 1g/10mL Due to Microbial Contamination Identified as Bacillus CereusSeptember 22, 2023 - 5:31 pm
- TAMA Corporation Emite Un Alerta De Alergenos No Declarados: Trigo, Soya y Amarillo #5 En Las “Cachapas De Maiz Paisa”September 21, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- TAMA Corporation Issues Allergy Alert for Undeclared Wheat, Soy and Yellow #5 in “Cachapas de Maiz PAISA”September 20, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- HONEY JOY Recalls Infant Swings Due to Suffocation Hazard and Violation of Federal Safety Standards; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.comSeptember 20, 2023 - 7:00 pm
- Make Believe Ideas Recalls Seven Rainbow Road Board Books Due to Choking HazardSeptember 20, 2023 - 7:00 pm