https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png 0 0 Heather Davis https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png Heather Davis2023-01-09 19:30:002023-01-09 19:30:00Spectrum Laboratory Products, Inc. Issues Voluntary Worldwide Recall of Epinephrine (L-Adrenaline) USP Bulk Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Due to Discoloration of Product
Spectrum Laboratory Products, Inc. is voluntarily recalling three lots of Epinephrine (L-Adrenaline) USP, a bulk active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) used to manufacture or compound prescription products, to the user level. Customer complaints have found the product to be discolored.
A female-owned plaintiffs’ firm specializing in catastrophic personal injury, sexual assault, and employment discrimination with over 20 years of legal experience.
Amy Carter, Managing Shareholder
Heather Davis, Attorney
- VistaPharm LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Sucralfate Oral Suspension, 1g/10mL Due to Microbial Contamination Identified as Bacillus CereusSeptember 22, 2023 - 5:31 pm
- TAMA Corporation Emite Un Alerta De Alergenos No Declarados: Trigo, Soya y Amarillo #5 En Las “Cachapas De Maiz Paisa”September 21, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- TAMA Corporation Issues Allergy Alert for Undeclared Wheat, Soy and Yellow #5 in “Cachapas de Maiz PAISA”September 20, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- HONEY JOY Recalls Infant Swings Due to Suffocation Hazard and Violation of Federal Safety Standards; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.comSeptember 20, 2023 - 7:00 pm
- Make Believe Ideas Recalls Seven Rainbow Road Board Books Due to Choking HazardSeptember 20, 2023 - 7:00 pm