Source: FDA Food Safety Recalls RSS Feed
https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png 0 0 Heather Davis https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png Heather Davis2022-12-29 09:09:002022-12-29 09:09:00SunSprout Enterprises Voluntarily Recalls Two Lots of Alfalfa Sprouts Due to Potential Contamination with Salmonella
SunSprout Enterprises is voluntarily recalling two lots (#4211 and 5211) of raw alfalfa sprouts in 4-ounce clamshells, with best by dates between 12/10/22 and 12/27/22, due to potential contamination with Salmonella.
A female-owned plaintiffs’ firm specializing in catastrophic personal injury, sexual assault, and employment discrimination with over 20 years of legal experience.
Amy Carter, Managing Shareholder
Heather Davis, Attorney
- Hospira, Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall for 4.2% Sodium Bicarbonate Injection, USP and 1% and 2% Lidocaine HCl Injection, USP Due to the Potential for Presence of Glass Particulate MatterOctober 1, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- KVK-Tech, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of One Lot of Betaxolol Tablets, USP 10 mg (Batch Number: 17853A) as a Precautionary Measure Due to a Single Foreign Tablet Found During the Line Clearance After the Batch was PackagedSeptember 28, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- Biomic Sciences Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of ION* Sinus Support, ION* Biome Sinus, and Restore Sinus Spray Products Due to Microbial ContaminationSeptember 28, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- Merck Animal Health Expands Voluntary Recall with Four Additional Lots of BANAMINE® / BANAMINE®-S (flunixin meglumine injection) in the U.S., Due to Presence of Particulate MatterSeptember 28, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- Future Motion Recalls Onewheel Self-Balancing Electric Skateboards Due to Crash Hazard; Four Deaths ReportedSeptember 28, 2023 - 7:00 pm