Source: FDA Food Safety Recalls RSS Feed
https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png 0 0 Heather Davis https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png Heather Davis2022-03-10 05:00:002022-03-10 05:00:00Fairmont Foods, Inc. Issues Recall of Spinach and Artichoke Dip Product Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Soy and Wheat Allergens
Fairmont Foods, Inc. of Fairmont, MN is recalling corrugated boxes of Schwan’s Brand “Spinach and Artichoke Dip” with date code P82013 xxxx due to undeclared soy and wheat.
A female-owned plaintiffs’ firm specializing in catastrophic personal injury, sexual assault, and employment discrimination with over 20 years of legal experience.
Amy Carter, Managing Shareholder
Heather Davis, Attorney
- Safeway Fresh Foods Recalls Sunnyside Farms Organic Butternut Squash Because of Possible Health RiskSeptember 24, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- VistaPharm LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Sucralfate Oral Suspension, 1g/10mL Due to Microbial Contamination Identified as Bacillus CereusSeptember 22, 2023 - 5:31 pm
- TAMA Corporation Emite Un Alerta De Alergenos No Declarados: Trigo, Soya y Amarillo #5 En Las “Cachapas De Maiz Paisa”September 21, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- TAMA Corporation Issues Allergy Alert for Undeclared Wheat, Soy and Yellow #5 in “Cachapas de Maiz PAISA”September 20, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- HONEY JOY Recalls Infant Swings Due to Suffocation Hazard and Violation of Federal Safety Standards; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.comSeptember 20, 2023 - 7:00 pm