https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png 0 0 Heather Davis https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png Heather Davis2022-03-23 21:30:002022-03-23 21:30:00Consumer Alert: Undeclared Sulfites in Dried "Wife Plum"
New York State Agriculture Commissioner Richard A. Ball today alerted consumers that A&C Best Food Trading Inc., located at 36-08 Review Ave in Long Island City, New York 11101, is recalling “Wife Plum” due to the presence of undeclared sulfites and unallowed dye E123. People who have severe sensiti
A female-owned plaintiffs’ firm specializing in catastrophic personal injury, sexual assault, and employment discrimination with over 20 years of legal experience.
Amy Carter, Managing Shareholder
Heather Davis, Attorney
- Safeway Fresh Foods Recalls Sunnyside Farms Organic Butternut Squash Because of Possible Health RiskSeptember 24, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- VistaPharm LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Sucralfate Oral Suspension, 1g/10mL Due to Microbial Contamination Identified as Bacillus CereusSeptember 22, 2023 - 5:31 pm
- TAMA Corporation Emite Un Alerta De Alergenos No Declarados: Trigo, Soya y Amarillo #5 En Las “Cachapas De Maiz Paisa”September 21, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- TAMA Corporation Issues Allergy Alert for Undeclared Wheat, Soy and Yellow #5 in “Cachapas de Maiz PAISA”September 20, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- HONEY JOY Recalls Infant Swings Due to Suffocation Hazard and Violation of Federal Safety Standards; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.comSeptember 20, 2023 - 7:00 pm