Source: FDA Food Safety Recalls RSS Feed
https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png 0 0 Heather Davis https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png Heather Davis2022-05-05 04:00:002022-05-05 04:00:00New Seasons Market Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Matiz Valencia Almonds
New Seasons Market LLC is recalling Matiz Valencia Almonds because they may contain undeclared peanuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
A female-owned plaintiffs’ firm specializing in catastrophic personal injury, sexual assault, and employment discrimination with over 20 years of legal experience.
Amy Carter, Managing Shareholder
Heather Davis, Attorney
- VistaPharm LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Sucralfate Oral Suspension, 1g/10mL Due to Microbial Contamination Identified as Bacillus CereusSeptember 22, 2023 - 5:31 pm
- TAMA Corporation Emite Un Alerta De Alergenos No Declarados: Trigo, Soya y Amarillo #5 En Las “Cachapas De Maiz Paisa”September 21, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- TAMA Corporation Issues Allergy Alert for Undeclared Wheat, Soy and Yellow #5 in “Cachapas de Maiz PAISA”September 20, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- HONEY JOY Recalls Infant Swings Due to Suffocation Hazard and Violation of Federal Safety Standards; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.comSeptember 20, 2023 - 7:00 pm
- Make Believe Ideas Recalls Seven Rainbow Road Board Books Due to Choking HazardSeptember 20, 2023 - 7:00 pm