https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png 0 0 Heather Davis https://clgtrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Carter-Law-Logo-Horizontal-.png Heather Davis2022-03-31 04:00:002022-03-31 04:00:00Two Giant Eagle Stores Recall Cookies Due to Undeclared Milk Allergen
Giant Eagle, Inc. has issued a voluntarily recall of “Happy Face Cookies” sold in bakery departments at two Ohio Giant Eagle supermarkets in Geneva and Ashtabula due to the possibility the product may contain an undeclared milk allergen.
A female-owned plaintiffs’ firm specializing in catastrophic personal injury, sexual assault, and employment discrimination with over 20 years of legal experience.
Amy Carter, Managing Shareholder
Heather Davis, Attorney
- Hospira, Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall for 4.2% Sodium Bicarbonate Injection, USP and 1% and 2% Lidocaine HCl Injection, USP Due to the Potential for Presence of Glass Particulate MatterOctober 1, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- KVK-Tech, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of One Lot of Betaxolol Tablets, USP 10 mg (Batch Number: 17853A) as a Precautionary Measure Due to a Single Foreign Tablet Found During the Line Clearance After the Batch was PackagedSeptember 28, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- Biomic Sciences Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of ION* Sinus Support, ION* Biome Sinus, and Restore Sinus Spray Products Due to Microbial ContaminationSeptember 28, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- Merck Animal Health Expands Voluntary Recall with Four Additional Lots of BANAMINE® / BANAMINE®-S (flunixin meglumine injection) in the U.S., Due to Presence of Particulate MatterSeptember 28, 2023 - 11:00 pm
- Future Motion Recalls Onewheel Self-Balancing Electric Skateboards Due to Crash Hazard; Four Deaths ReportedSeptember 28, 2023 - 7:00 pm